Thursday, November 11, 2010

Breaking News: MC Hammer Ends Beef With HOV

In a shocking turn of events, what some are calling the "7 Days War" is over. Stanley Burrell (left) has decided to accept Sean Carter's unwillingness to respond to his diss record. Things became heated after King Hammer heard Jay's verse on Kanye West's "So Appalled" in which Jigga stated that he "lost 30 mill so he spent another 30, but unlike hammer 30 million can't hurt me." King Hammer immediately struck back with the number one Dance-Diss Record in America, "Better Run Run." King Hammer took personal swipes at Jay like "Naw naw, I don't rock your wear!" He even includes harder jabs that still resonate like "that boy tried to steal my swag, I saw the prints all over the bag!" No word yet on if Jay-Z ran ran and told Beyonce. But he did tell DJ Semtex, "I didn't know it wasn't on the table for discussion, I didn't know I said anything wrong." Well apparently that was good enough for Stanley, because the beef is officially over. Now you can run run and tell THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment