But, in order to deflect attention from him, and going with the post below about effective advertising. Here are my OOPS moments right now:
Remember Kobe's ridiculously
This here on the left was definitely a PR mistake. So when you think about Soulja Boy's people messing up, you can always refer to the whole photoshoot for Kobe Bean here. C'Mon son.
Okay, so that might not have been the worst PR mistake in the world. That one goes to Amare. Every athlete's dream is to be on the cover of ESPN the magazine. I feel like his people got tricked, cause they basically said "we'll let you be on the cover if you make an absolute fool out of yourself". Don't believe me? You can see the whole THING for yourself. COME ON SON! Drake voice.
The Eight Hates
1. If I say a celebrity is not hot (eg. "I don't even think Heidi Montag is that hot".) PLEASE do not respond with "dude you know if she was next to you you'd want to bang her". THAT MEANS NOTHING. Celebrities are all on a different scale. It's like me saying J.J. Redick sucks at basketball. He doesn't suck cause he's in the NBA, but as an NBA player he sucks. Note: This is a bad example cause Redick actually is terrible. Proof.
2. Lady at Costco, I'm 23 years old. Don't ask me if my mom says its okay if I can sample the teriyake chicken. First of all, I'm 23. Second of all, no one is allergic to chicken.
3. Person I'm out at dinner with. Please wait until I get my food before you send your food back. I don't want my food to get spit in just because your soup isn't warm enough or you "didn't like the taste of your dish". Too bad, that's part of the risk of eating, you might not like what you order.
3. AT&T U-Verse. Don't tell me "Congratulations, you qualify for AT&T U-Verse" and then come to install it and tell me "oh, you need to be 3,000 ft away from a box...you're about at 3,010 right now." Move your damn box closer asshole.
4. Haircut lady who charges $12 for a haircut. I am going to tip you, don't worry. When I give you a 20, don't give me 8 ones...it just makes me mad.
5. People who make me feel bad for watching TV. "Oh it's a beautiful day outside and you're just watching TV". So what. I want to watch the bachelor and that's my choice. It's going to be outside tomorrow, but if I don't watch the bachelor tonight, someone's going to spoil it on facebook. No one can spoil tomorrow's weather on facebook.
6. How the radio can get me to love any song by playing it enough ("How to Love" by Lil' Wayne).
7. That awkward moment when you comment on someone's facebook photo and then the next day you're on limited profile. YOU ADDED ME BITCH.
8. People who are under 40 and do not have texting plans....You want me to call you instead of text you? No. I'm not hanging out with you.
I can't wait for the NFL season to start