2. Pretty Pumped about Watch the Throne 2. Nothing ever lives up to the hype this day and age, but I believe. Just like I believe the Dark Knight Rises is going to change my life. Look, I believe...let me have this..
3. Stefon's writers on SNL need to step it up because I haven't been feeling it as much as I used to. My new favorite recurring sketch is the Californians. That noise Fred Armisen makes, according to Hader, is an improvised stroke of genius. Don't believe me, just watch Bill Hader's face. This is from dress rehearsal...you know it's funny if you can see the players loving it.
4. I would not mind a movie of comprised of great new movie trailers. Emphasis on the great though. Screw you trailer for "The Lucky One." Seriously, I would pay 8.50 to watch 90 minutes of great trailers on the big screen. I'm a sucker for a great trailer. I have probably watched the Dark Knight Rises trailer 20 times now. Maybe it has to do with my short attention span and love of epic music, I mean, I'm certainly not a fan of Daniel Craig as Bond, but I love that Skyfall trailer. And don't get me started on the Prometheus one.
|Born in 79 so I think we could make the age difference work.|
6. I was playing The Walking Dead game on Xbox and it's pretty damn entertaining. I'm loving it so far. Best part is you can download it on xbox live for 5 bucks. So play it!
7. Talked to my friend Parker on the phone today. Few things make me feel as good as talking to her.
7a. The 7 seed in my potential wifey bracket is the photogenic dutch cop
|Remember when Kanye 1st set twitter on fire.|
8. Kimye update: Look Ye, it's one thing to fall head over heels for a girl. But enough is enough. You're a respected rapper, not Wiz Khalifa. Can't be tweetin pics like this. (right)
9. Bummed that next week is the season finale of Game of Thrones. I swear the first episode of the season was in April. Also, I am not exactly sure what happened this season. Anything?
10. Summer tv is coming! I'm most excited for Breaking Bad (7/15), True Blood (6/10, even though it's slipping), and of course Big Brother. (7/12) I sent in my app, but it's not looking promising at this point.
11. As far as podcasts go, I'm digging the totally Laime Podcast and the JV club with Janet Varney. Casey Wilson on Laime was uh-MAH-zing.
12. Jon Hamm Bowling on the Nerdist Youtube channel made me very happy. He continues to win everything. Gotta run.