Friday, May 1, 2015

Please Explain to Me How Manny Pacquiao Will Survive This Fight

I want Manny to win.  And for his sake, I wish this fight wasn't happening.

In a perfect world boxing would suspend Mayweather for his numerous domestic battery transgressions, but as it turns out, people don't care that man who gets paid to beat up people...beats up people.  So since Vegas knows its not bad for business, he remains unpunished.
 


UNLESS Manny can put a 1 to the right of that 47. this is unlikely...  

Here's the problem:  I can't say with any amount of confidence that Manny will literally survive the fight.

Boxing is a brutal sport and Money May is its final boss + King Joffrey all rolled into one.


So the question isn't will Manny win.  He won't. The question is will Floyd rip his head off.  Let's examine the evidence.



Floyd  says things like "Nobody can beat me.  There is no way to beat me."
  
Manny says things like “I am not only working for myself, but I work to help other people and to be an inspiration.

 Chance of Survival: He'll get his ass whooped but he'll survive.

 
Manny waves to his fans.

Floyd waves to...no one.  

Seriously google floyd mayweather waving and you'll get nothing.
Chance of survival:  Honestly if I'm just going on these two pics its like 30/70 he survives.  But the degree of ass-whooptitude jumps up about 300%.

Manny has a secret soup that he eats. 



Floyd bathes in liquid nitrogen like a goddamn supervillain. 


goodbye Manny :(

No comments:

Post a Comment